martes, 30 de septiembre de 2008

one by one

alexander andrew para usuario 18:48 (23 horas antes)

Good day

You should finish your divorce with alan shephard before we start up our own.you should not carry both together. Have you resend the money to Him?

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 18:34 (0 minutos antes)

Dear Andew,

Im agree with you about doing things one by one.

I have received an email from Alan and he is asking me to resend the money and Im agree but I would like to know what happened with the previous sent. As I told him, I cannot "steal" more money from the hiden security box of my wife.

I will contact the postal service to find out what is going on. My friend Mier de Cilla thinks that someone of the postal company have robbed my money...

Keep in touch.

PS: can you calm down Alan a little bit? I think he hate me and I dont know why.

No hay comentarios: