miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

Online Account Vs Divorce letter

alexander andrew para usuario 21:09 (12 horas antes)

Alan Shephard is the only trusted person that will help you open the on-line account for your fund transfer and assist you creditable in your divorce/marital matters

------------------------
Como no vas a confiar en el si eres tu!...

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 10:30 (0 minutos antes)

Hi muerdealmohadas! (its a friendly word in spanish)

Im glad to know that you think Alan is a good person and I can trust him. I have reply an the email he send me. I think I will go through that protocol you told me to open the bank account because I think it would definitely not going to cost me more. Anyway, I will pay him the same amount for the management of my divorce.
Can you give me some instructions or the website of the bank where I can open the online account?
thanks!

No hay comentarios: