miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

But I have sent the money!

barristeralan shephard para usuario 0:30 (9 horas antes)
Forget it .I am no more willing to render my service to you again.

Alan Shephard

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans. 9:33 (0 minutos antes)
Dear Mr. Shephard,

I dont understand what's the problem. As I told you, I have already sent the money through postal mail to the address you gave me. You will get it in no more than a week.

The divorce is being very hard for me and I have already tell my wife about it. Please, accept my apologies about the delay and help me.

The money is not a problem since soon I will get the transfer of the prize.

Sincerely yours,

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo

------------------------

me estaran presionando o realmente les ha dado por meter potipoti en google? jaja

No hay comentarios: