sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

y que coño pasa con mi premio?

alexander andrew para usuario 25-sep (1 día antes)

Gallofa,

Listen to me very well,there's no way that ALAN SHEPHARD will help you on your divorce because He informed me that you are not serious about the issue.How can you send money through the post whereas there are a lot of western union shops around.you are only wasting His time.

You should go to the western union and send the money to Him if at all you are really serious in handling your divorce case legally.

Respectfully,
Alexander S.K.Green
Executive Director
Hsbc Bank Plc.
London


Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 16:01 (0 minutos antes)

Alexander,

I managed the situation as best as I could to send the money to Alan. In my home town, "Lugar ficticio de clima mediterraneo", in Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Mexico, there is not any single Western Onion shop (please, check it if you dont believe me).

After finding one in the main city I tried to send him the money but the error code #691 appeared any time we try to do the transfer. Today a french friend of mine, Mier De Cilla, who is a internet addict, told me that the error code #691 means that the recipient address was not recognize by the system. I cuadruple checked it and I discovered I miss spelled one letter of Mr. Alan Shephard.

Anyway, as I told you, I had already sent the money through the postal mail so by now is just a matter of time for Alan to get the money (I will talk later with him about it).

Regarding the initial purpose of our business, the money transfer in my favour, I would like you to listen me very well: What is going on? Have you created the account? Can you give me some extra information? Do you need any extra ID info about me or my bank's accounts? I think you are too focus in my divorce case, which is Alan's job, instead on the transfer of the 15m you told me at the begining.

Respectfully,

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo

--------------------------------------------

a ver q tal le sienta q le hable chulescamente... jajaja.

No hay comentarios: