martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

La direccion de los malotes...

alexander andrew para usuario 0:25 (10 horas antes)

Send the money to :
RECEIVER : ALAN SHEPHARD
ADDRESS : 11 New Square Lincoln's Inn
London WC2A 3QB

Go and send the money to Him now .

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 10:15 (12 minutos antes)

ok. I have send the money by postal mail to that address. please, let me know when he receive it.

Regarding the online account for the transfer of the money, can you give me the details please?

barristeralan shephard para usuario 0:26 (10 horas antes)

RECEIVER : ALAN SHEPHARD
ADDRESS : 11 New Square Lincoln's Inn
London WC2A 3QB

Faithfully,
Alan Shephards Esq.

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans. 10:21 (7 minutos antes)

I have sent you the money by postal mail to that address. Im a little worry about sending money in this way but I didnt want to make you wait longer. Please, let me know when do you receive it.

have you prepared a draft of my divorce letter? Can I have it by tomorrow? I need it to go to the "puticlub" (an NGO for divorced people) so I can start forgeting about my actual wife.

Best regards,
Gallofa

No hay comentarios: