martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

No podemos ayudarte...

barristeralan shephard para usuario 23-sep (1 día antes)
Gallofa, With the payment,I don't think I can help you.
Respectfully.
Alan Shephard Esq

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans. 23:44 (10 horas antes)

Alan,Why cant you help me? I want to make the transfer so I can get the money from Alexander. Please, help me.
In western onion they told me that there is an error with the receiver of the transfer. they said that it doesnt existAlan Shepard(London,Uk)
thanks for your patience

alexander andrew para usuario 23-sep (1 día antes)

You should send the money to Him,only.

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 23:43 (10 horas antes)

hi alexander,
As I told you, there is an error with the receiver of the transfer.
Im trying to send it to Alan Shepard(London,Uk)but in Western Onion they told me that such name doesnt exist.

can you help me? Alan told me that he cannot :(

No hay comentarios: