domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

Quiero ver tus progresos Andrew!

alexander andrew para usuario 27-sep (1 día antes)

Gallofa,

I am working on securing all the necessary approval for the transfer.

S.K.Green.


Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 11:05 (0 minutos antes)

Alexander,

I've explained the whole situation to my best friend, Mier De Cilla, and he believes that you are doing nothing because you are waiting for the money, which is for the divorce matter, to do the approval of the transfer.

I do trust you Andew but Mier De Cilla told me to ask you for some prove. Can you send me something to demonstrate to him that he is completetly wrong?

I know that this deal is none of his business but since I will be living in Mier De Cilla house while I got the divorce from my wife Lave Neno, I have to be polite with him...

Please, send me something :)

-----------------------------------------
a ver q me envia.... jjajaja

No hay comentarios: