sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

money is on your way!

barristeralan shephard para usuario 25-sep (2 días antes)

if you really need my assistance on your divorce case/matters,go to the western union shop and send the money to me.

if not forget the case because i can see you are not serious about it.

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans.16:11 (0 minutos antes)

Dear friend Alan,

I am really disappointed. After all my efforts trying to do the transfer you still think that I'm not being serious about it.

As I told to Andrew (please contact him to get the complete info), there was a little error in your address (probably my fault) so that's way the #691 error appeared continuosly.

Anyway, as you know, I already sent you the money through the postal mail service so you will get it this week so there is no need to do another transfer. If you dont want to start any process regarding my divorce case till you get the money is ok for me, I can wait few days more.

Im sorry about the inconvenience.

Sincerely yours,

Gallofa

--------------------------------
a ver q responde..... MUAAAHAHAHAHA... sea lo q sea yo ya estoy haciendo las maletas...

No hay comentarios: