miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

customs!

barristeralan shephard para usuario 30-sep (1 día antes)

Mr.Gallofa Potipoti Tejo,

I got your mail but unfortunately I have considered you very unserious client because it's quite unprecendented to send money just like you claimed through post.

I am not willing to wait for the delivery because it wont come.If you are serious to carry on with your divorce case/matters and you desires my legal services,you should send the money via western union to me as follows as i have directed you.

Thanks .

Alan Shephard Esq

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans 0:42 (0 minutos antes)

Good morning Mr. Shepard,

I just wanted to keep you post about the money I sent through the postal mail.

The postal company has informed me that for security measures they have stopped the box in the Stansted airport. They have given me two reasons: the dogs detected something suspicius inside (I thing it was the Tofu Oloroso I sent with the money) so they used a machine to scan the packet and discover the Tofu and the money. As they have said, Its not allowed to people to send such amount of money (either food) without a formal declaration.

I will contact them by tomorrow to find the final solution.

Thanks for your patience. I will recompensate it.

Gallofa

No hay comentarios: