miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

should I divorce?

alexander andrew para usuario 30-sep (1 día antes)

Like i told you initially,Alan Shephard is a legal guru.He is a gentle man and don't like delay in rendering His legal service.if you had send the money to Him through western union,He would have received it and start your divorce case.

Resend the money to him through western union.


Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 0:33 (0 minutos antes)

Dearest Andrew,

I do believe Alan is a legal chaman doing business. I really regret how things has happened but I cannot go back to the past.

Anyway, I have some fresh news about my life: I have told my wife Lave Neno about the money I won and now she is being amazing with me (I missed her at night...) and in the house (she is doing again greats limpiadadesable -housewife works-). I move again to the house with her and her grandma and our little children: Chanquete, Cañita y Brava.

Now my marriage seems to be back to the normality so I think that maybe I dont need Alan services... Thats mean we can start securing all the necessary approval for the transfer so I can get the money as soon as possible.

PD: I dont know if everything is just a trick in order to get a share of the money... what do you think? should I keep on with the divorce? Im very confused...

No hay comentarios: