viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2008

Locking my grandma in the toilet

alexander andrew para usuario 18:30 (1 hora antes)

Dear Sir,
Alan Shephard is waiting for the 800 pounds to start processing your divorce case.yuo should send the money to Him.
Thanks.

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 19:01 (1 hora antes)

I have already sent an email to Alan. Im waiting for his reply.

Did you receive my previous email? I will resend it to you:

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo to alexander

Hi again Andrew,

I have few questions about the divocer issue. Do you have any divorced friend? I would like to ask him some questions about the "after life". My wife is a pain in the right center of my de.........................................

alexander andrew para usuario 19:12 (54 minutos antes)

Unfortunately nobody on a divorce case won or lost will ever like to discuss the issue,perhaps because of the lost feelings or the bad experience.

Well,if it's 300 pounds that you have to send to ALAN SHEPHARD for now,you better send it to him immediately because He is tired of waiting for it.

He just informed me now that if He did not receive the fund from you today,that He will hand off the case.

Thanks.

------------------
ooohhh nooo! no dejes de ayudarme Alan! ....... jaja
a ver que les puedo contar para que no se estresen durante el fin de semana en el q no estare pendiente del email......
------------------

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 20:24 (0 minutos antes)

Dear Andrew and Alan

I have very good news for everyone: I GOT THE MONEY!

Im not very proud about how I got it (I locked for a while my grandmother in the restroom when she went to do number 2) but the end really justify the means, dont you think? Anyway, she is my political grandmother, not the real one...

Andrew, you are very right... nobody will lost or win in a divorce. I was being selfish and thinking only about me without taking into consideration my two childrens. Now, I dont know if I should "fight" to get them with me or if it has came the time for them to know the truth about life and let them discover how shitty the world is, how many bad people are around and how they must keep the good friends and to stay away of that one's that only want you to "comer leslapo yasinpa garunduro" (Its an old dialect from southamerica that means "people who is with you just for their own interest").

Alan, what do you think I should do? can you fight also for my kids? or this should be another case? How much it will cost?

Anyway, regarding the money transfer, I will go to the main office of Western Onion to send it right now to your account: Alan Shepard(London,Uk).

Keep in touch!

----------------------------------------

vaya... si me he equivocado al poner Shephard... creo q el dinero no llegara............ ji ji ji. Se enteraran antes de les diga yo q no existe Alan Shepard en los registros de Western Onion?

No hay comentarios: