viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2008

My Wife Id...

barristeralan shephard para usuario 23:04 (17 horas antes) Responder

Thanks for the pictures,they are really beautifull.I love them.Thanks.

I have submitted the neccessary papers for your DIVORCE CASE and the certified endorsement would be out soon.

Yes,I need a copy of your wife's identification which would be attached to the case file. Have you send the money ?

barristeralan shephard para usuario 2:24 (14 horas antes)

I am expecting the western union transfer details of the 800 pounds with your wife's copy of identification to start off the porcessings on your DIVORCE CASE

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans. 17:17 (0 minutos antes)

Dear Alam, Im very happy you could see the pictures of my lovely place. You are from London? Ive never been there. Its as rainy and grey as everybody have told me?

Here I send you the photo identification of my wife that you need (I took it this year after a "Enculada party" we did at home). Last time I gave you her personal details. If you need more let me know it.

Regarding the money, I have found a Western Onion in Tijuana but not in Playas de Tijuana (my home town). I will go to their office as soon as I can "steal" the money from the secret safety box we have behind a paiting in the room of my grandmother. Its gonna be difficult because she is very old and spend the whole day in the bed (she cannot move by herself) but I have few ideas...
I will keep you post.


No hay comentarios: