viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2008

Regateando el timo...

alexander andrew para usuario mostrar detalles 21:32 (19 horas antes) Responder

Don't worry,everything will soon be over.Alan Shephard informed me that He will help you to divorce the woman so that you can have a free life.ok

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 17:00 (0 minutos antes) Responder

Hi again Andrew,

I have few questions about the divocer issue. Do you have any divorced friend? I would like to ask him some questions about the "after life". My wife is a pain in the right center of my deep ass but Im gona miss her.... mostly her limpiadadesable (housewife works). I have never did a limpiadadesable (as a housewife Im useless).

About Alan, do you know if Alan have done it before? A divorce I mean... And do you think that 800pounds is a fair price? You told me that he is a "Guru" but maybe I just need a normal one.

Furthermore, I could only transfer to him 300 pounds. Otherwise my lovely / hated future ex-wife will ask me so many questions about the money...

--------------------------
que tengo estafas baratitas oyeeeee! q me las quitan de las manosss!!!

No hay comentarios: