jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

My wife is cheating me again

alexander andrew

para usuario
mostrar detalles 19:56 (1 hora antes)
Responder

Since you insisted,I will inquire from the Remittance Department on the website procedures in opening the on-line account,then I will certainly forward it to you.Though,it would have been of an immense help to you if Barrister Alan Shephard opens it for you because He knows the best options in following up the processings.

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo

para alexander
mostrar detalles 21:29
Responder

thank you very much for your advice Alexander. I will wait for your forward. I have told to Alan that the only help I need now is about my divorce, since you will be helping me with the online account.

I will keep you post about my conversations with Alan.

PS: I think my wife is cheating me again... and Im happy! because very soon I will be free!

No hay comentarios: