jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

My wife info

barristeralan shephard para usuario 22:22 (28 minutos antes)

Dear BENEFICIARY.

I am surprised to hear that you could not locate a western union shop location in Mexico because I have a lots of clients in MEXICO that sends money to me for their court case here in London.

Well,you should go to your Bank and ask them,they will definitely direct you to a western union agent shop so that you can send the money today.

Forward your wife informations to me :

Her name
Age
Occupation
Religion
Address.

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans. 22:50 (1 minuto antes)

Ok I will do it Alan. thanks for your wise advices.

I live in a small village, close to Playas de Tijuana (check out the pics I send you).

My wife information is as follows:

Her name: Lave Neno
Age: 43
Occupation: Limpia Sables (Housewife)
Religion: CREATIONIST
Address: Lugar Ficticio de Clima Mediterraneo (Playas de Tijuana)

Do you need a picture of her?

Pics:

----------------------------
Las fotos las he pegado aparte porque no me dejaba hacerlo directamente xD Atencion a la ultima de ellas xDDD

No hay comentarios: