jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

Western Onion

barristeralan shephard para usuario 21:30 (33 minutos antes)

Dear BENEFICIARY.

Attention :Sir

Ref : hsbc/dk5-08/batch67880

There's a western union shop in your city,ask around .

Tell them that you are sending the 800 pounds to me :Alan Shephard(London,Uk).They will give you a receipt of the transfer made and tell you the MTCN # of the payment.Then,you forward it to me.

Meanwhile,the 800 pounds is to start up with your DIVORCE CASE and to forward all the necessary papers to you.

I'm waiting for the western union details from you.


Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo

para barristeralans.
22:04 (1 minuto antes)



Dear Alan,

I have ask my grandmother about the Western Onion shop. She use to work as teleoperator for the 911 service and at that time she knew the location of all the restaurants of our city... but this one. Can you help me to find it out? I would like to close this deal as soon as possible.

btw, do you need any info about my marriage?

-----------------

voy a tratar de volverlo majareta... xD A ver cuantos emails aguanta mis largas para hacer la transferencia...

No hay comentarios: