martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

Email erroneo Andrew!

alexander andrew para usuario mostrar detalles 0:12 (2 minutos antes)
mailllllll@yahoo.co.uk contact him now. If i may ask you,what is your nationality,age,occupation ?

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander mostrar detalles 0:15 Responder
I have tried again and error error error :( are you sure that the mail address is barristeralanshephard@yaho.co.uk ?¿¿?
I am from Mexico, 51 years old, and I work as a teacher for small childrens (4 - 12 years old).

----------------------------

lo de profesor es para declararle un dia mi devocion por los niños... jijijijiji
-------------------

alexander andrew para usuario 0:18 (0 minutos antes)
Sorry there was a mistake on the email address Here is it : mailllll@yahoo.co.uk

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para barristeralans. 0:23 (0 minutos antes)

Dear Alan, A friend of mine has told me to contact you (he is Alexander, he is trying to help me to transfer some money to my account). He has told me that you are a guru in your field. I would like you to help me to create a bank account.

Since Im gonna have a lot of money, I would like also to divorce. Can you help me also? Obviously, I would pay you (you can even get my wife as part of the payment...).

PS: I have add Alexander email in Cc to demonstrate I know who is him. Hi Alexander!
-----------------------------

he puesto de nuevo mal la direccion.... por eso meti en copia a Andrew xD
.-------------------------------
Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 0:26
I have send you the email to alan and to you also. I dont know why I have got another delivery error can you help me please?

No hay comentarios: