martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

Microsoft Award Promotion Department

Mr Smith Dandy para usuario 14:05 (9 horas antes)

Microsoft® Award Promotion Department.

Microsoft Campus,Thames Valley Park

Winner, Thanks for contacting our office via e-mail. Your e-mail address was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our five(5) lucky winners in our second annual quarter Promotional draw from the prestigous Microsoft® Corporation United Kingdom District.

Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British pound sterling) of the first category draw winner. Your Prize of £500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British pounds sterling) has been processed in Cheque form to ease your movement in cash carrying and handed a certified Bank cheque to a courier company to deliver to you on your contact address at your door step. Please contact the Courier company immediately through email or Telephone call.

DHL DELIVERY COMPANY

You have to fill the form below to contact the Courier Company.1. Full Name-----------------------------------2. Address--------------------------------------3. Postal Code-----------------------------------4. Telephone Number--------------------------5. Country--------------------------------------6. Nationality------------------------------------7. Sex---------------------------------------------8. Age---------------------------------------------9. Occupation------------------------------------10. Work Address---------------------------------11. Office Telephone Number------------------

Ensure you fill these form to contact the courier Company so they can respond to you on time. Congratulation once again!!!

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para Mr 23:23 (0 minutos antes)
WOW WOW WOW

I have won the christmas lotery twice but this is toooo much! THANKS MICROSOFT!

I dont know why so many people dont like your company... you are amazing! attached to this email I send you the information that you need and my resume. I thought that maybe I could work in your company.

Please, tell Mr. Gates that since I have wn such amount of money and I sill want to work, I will do my best in his company, not like those other laboratory rats that developed IE... PS: I have told to my girlfriend that I have won a huge prize and she want to marry me!

THAAAANKS SO MUCH Mr Dandy!

data1.cab 3014 K Descargar

-----------------------------------------

con este estafador quiero averiguar los limites de tontuna q tiene esta gente... le dire MUUUCHAS chorradas...

No hay comentarios: