martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

I prefer Alexander!

alexander andrew para usuario mostrar detalles 0:28 (7 horas antes) Responder
I have given Him your contact.He will reach you for the details on how to open the on-line account.expect his mail.


alexander andrew para usuario mostrar detalles 0:49 (7 horas antes) Responder
Have you heard from Him?

Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander mostrar detalles 8:09 (0 minutos antes)

Hi Andrew! Wiki wiki mornings!

Yesterday I had to go out to eat something with my lovely/hated wife. I did have heard from Alan but I didnt have time to reply him. Do you know which information I will need to open the account? I told him to help me with my divorce issues but he didnt mention anything about it...

PS: after he open the account... will be you the one who help me? is not that I dont trust him but I like your manners...
By the way, I heard that there is a huge crisis in Europe. how are you doing? After I got the money I can loan you something if you need it.

No hay comentarios: