martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

My Divorce: Andrew, is you fault!

alexander andrew para usuario 23:33 (1 minuto antes)
Alan Shephard Esq is Legal Guru with a very envious record,He will surelly met your legal desires,But why do you want to divorce your wife ?I hope Im not interfering in your marital matters with the question.
Gallofa Potipoti y Tejo para alexander 23:40
Wow! I will thel Alan that I really apreciate his help in that other matter.

I want to divorce from my wife because since 2 years ago I think she is cheating me. I couldnt divorce before because she has all the bank accounts of our marriage. But now that I have won such amount of money I will finally be free. Thats why I need a new account. Thanks for asking... latelly I have been very lonely... Do you have a wife?
---------------------------------------

si Andrew decide dar marcha atras con la estafa para salvar mi matrimonio lo mismo hasta le hago una transferencia a su favor jaja

No hay comentarios: